PHOTO: This plant in the home can kill a child in less than a minute and an adult in 15 minutes!


“My daughter almost died when she placed part of the leaf of the plant in her mouth! Her tongue started swelling and she started choking! Here is a picture of the plant but keep in mind that there are many similar plants as this one with almost the same characteristics, that are also very poisonous”

You should especially be careful when your children stay at home alone or have someone to keep an eye on them. Provide them a safe environment where they can play.

This plant almost killed my daughter… It is found in many offices and homes, and in fact it is extremely dangerous! It’s called “Dieffenbachia” and its juice, and all its parts are poisonous (contain calcium oxalate).

PHOTO-This-plant-in-the-home-can-kill-a-child-in-less-than-a

Death in adults may occur in about 15 minutes and in less than a minute in children.

If you have such ornamental plant at work or at home, we recommend that you get rid of it.

Be careful, if you touch the plant do not touch your eyes, because there is a great probability that you will go blind!

Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!